For the larger, profitable and longer established businesses, which have their own efficient credit control departments, there is the option of Confidential Invoice Discounting.
This method of Invoice Financing allows a business to manage its own credit collection and administration on a Confidential basis.
- You raise an invoice as usual.
- Your company sends a sales daybook listing to the debtor finance company
- Debtor finance company advances up to 90% of the gross daybook listing
- Your company sends out statements chases its debtors as usual
- Your company collects & banks cash (Via a Trustee Bank Account)
- Debtor finance company takes monies from your company’s clients
- Debtor finance company returns the remaining monies, less their charges
Make the cash in your sales ledger work for your company
A flexible funding facility, which releases valuable cash, tied up in a company’s sales ledger.
Apart from the obvious cashflow benefits, this facility provides a dedicated sales ledger management service, coupled with an effective, tactful cash collection function.
This should enable a company to concentrate on new business opportunities, safe in the knowledge that immediate cash, together with the necessary controls, are on hand to fund this growth.
- Your company raises an invoice and submits (i.e. sells/assigns) a copy invoice to debtor finance company.
- Debtor finance company advances up to 90% of invoice value
- Debtor finance company sends collects cash and updates sales ledger
- Debtor finance company credits your account less their fee