Boat and Marine Finance
Marine Mortgage Finance offers fixed or variable interest rate options. Boat and marine finance is available for both new and used power boats and yachts. Lenders will normally lend up to 80% of the value of the boat over a typical loan period of between 10 and 15 years. The yacht or powerboat will normally provide security.
Gable Asset Finance has access to boat and marine finance facilities for businesses of all sizes and commercial sectors across the UK seeking finance for boats, yachts and general marine equipment.
There are lot of marines mortgage products available across the world. Loans from £50,000 to £50,0000 are available for marine, boat and yacht purchases
- Purchase New Boat
- Purchase Second Hand Boat
- Raise Finance on Existing Boat
- Flexible marine mortgages
- Finance for cruising yachts
- Finance for motor boats
Typical questions asked as part of a boat and marine finance application
- Boat manufacturer and model:
- Year boat was built:
- Country where the boat will be kept:
- Boat Purchase price (Min £62,500):
- Deposit (min 20%):
- Loan amount required (min £50,000):
- Main use of boat being purchased:
- Have you had a marine mortgage before?
- If Yes please provide name of lender
Gable Asset Finance is not funded by or linked to any lender. You will receive straight forward, effective advice and we always act in your businesses best interests, not someone else’s.
You can apply online 24 hours a day and our office is open 7 days a week. You’ll get immediate advice, outlining the options open to your business. Whichever finance solution makes sense in your businesses circumstances, you can depend on Gable Asset Finance to show you an effective way forward at the lowest cost. Call us today on or apply online.