Gable Asset Finance is able to provide finance and funding for individuals, partnerships, LLPs and Limited Companies for the purchase and merger of accountancy practices.
Gable Asset Finance understand that the purchase of an accountancy practice is effectively the purchase of goodwill. This goodwill exists on the basis that there is a continuing business, which will generate future profits.
If you, your company or your practice are looking to raise finance to expand or purchase a practice, then Gable Asset Finance can help provide the finance to complete the transaction.
Gable Asset Finance have extensive accountancy practice experience and fully understand the complexities of funding an accountancy practice merger or acquisition. We have access to an established panel or lenders and finance houses that can provide the funds for the successful merger or acquisition.
- Finance for the outright purchase or an accountancy practice
- Finance for the deferred purchase or an accountancy practice
- Finance for an income withdrawal deal for accountancy practice buyout
- Finance to raise funds for retirement merger or an accountancy practice.
- Finance for insolvency practices to purchase IVA and Debt Management Plan book
Top Tips on valuing and information required to value an accountancy practice
- Cash flow and profitability
- Who does the work, and where?
- The seller’s billing rates
- Quality of Working papers
- Profitability of the practice
- Equipment and software owned
- Quality of client base
- Multiples of fees
- Multiples of profits
- Multiples of super profits
- The risk factors
- Due diligence
- Financing the deal
- Activity and industry sector
- Entity type – limited company / sole trader /partnership
- Decision maker’s age
- Type of recurring work and annual fee
- Type of special assignments undertaken recently
- Fee recovery history
- Length of relationship with the practice
- Relationship with principals or staff
- Dependency of relationship with staff
- Relationship with other clients
- Geographic location of client
- Fee notes for the preceding 3 years
- Client profile review
- Staff quality review
- Fixtures, fittings and equipment schedules
- Practice location and premises suitability
- Client files
- Listing of fee finance and monthly standing order clients
- Aged debtors listing
- Work in progress listing
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Review
- Legal review including any pending litigation
- Cashflow analysis for the preceding 3 years
- Bank statements for the preceding 3 year
- P.35’s and Vat returns for the preceding 3 years
- Practice accounts for the preceding 3 years
Gable Asset Finance act as finance brokers to the accountancy market for the acquisition, sale and merger of limited companies, partnerships and sole practitioner practices, and for other arrangements between firms. If you or your business is considering buying an accountancy practice please contact Gable Asset Finance. Gable Asset Finance will be able to advice on and help raise funds to help the transaction through to a successful and timely completion.